To tell a brand story that is worthy of Example Company and resonates with your customers is not an easy task. Especially if we’re doing a total rebrand, this process should involve high-level strategy, considerable research, careful planning, time, and team-wide collaboration. But here is how we would go about it:
- Start with your mission, vision, and values
- Have a holistic strategy
- Analyze what to keep and what to discard from your current branding
- Analyze the market and competition
- Make this a collaborative process
- Project-manage the rebranding, from brainstorm to release
TweetSharePinShare0 Shares“Follow-up and communication are excellent! New customers have found the site easily in searches and respond well to the site’s updated look. Meshing well with the internal team, Sooner Marketing Solutions has cemented itself...
TweetSharePinShare0 Shares “Their dedication is valuable—they’re on top of the project! The business has experienced an increase in traffic to the site and more overall engagement from customers. They’ve seen positive feedback in online reviews,...