For retail stores with a physical location, using geo-targeting to find nearby customers is also called local awareness advertising. Local awareness ads are an incredibly powerful tool, and not just for bringing new customers to your store. You can use Facebook’s local awareness ads to do the work of geofencing firms that charge thousands for their geographically targeted outbound sales.
- Finding High-Value Customers with Local Awareness Ads
- Targeting Customers within a Region
- Targeting Customers with a Region + Behavior & Demographic Targeting
- Targeting with Geographic Exclusion
- Targeting by Geographical Behavior
- Custom Targeting Lists
TweetSharePinShare0 Shares“Follow-up and communication are excellent! New customers have found the site easily in searches and respond well to the site’s updated look. Meshing well with the internal team, Sooner Marketing Solutions has cemented itself...
TweetSharePinShare0 Shares “Their dedication is valuable—they’re on top of the project! The business has experienced an increase in traffic to the site and more overall engagement from customers. They’ve seen positive feedback in online reviews,...