Your 24/7 Salesperson
We create modern layouts with incredible capabilities and integrations with other platforms & Software
Look Good | Get Found | Stay On Top
We're Passionate, Driven , & Focused
At Sooner Marketing Solutions, our team of web designers and digital marketers bring skills above and beyond the ordinary to every project. Our web design and web development team is involved in professional B2B and B2C web design and development, mobile optimization, digital strategy, user experience, advertising, social media, content management systems, and all marketing initiatives.
Vision & Talent
Our designers and developers have the vision and talent to make a website come alive – and perform at the max. Nothing is left to chance, and each design element entices users to move further in. Your audience will feel pleasure when interacting with your business online. More pleasure = more customers. Time to redesign? Let’s get visionary.
A better website = better ROI
Website Design Promo
Save THOUSANDS of dollars on an award-winning website.
How do we do it?
Web Design Process
At Sooner Marketing, we adopt a comprehensive approach to website design and development. Our goal is to thoroughly understand your market, target audience, and core business drivers, enabling us to make informed design and engineering decisions that contribute to your business objectives. We firmly believe in the power of collaboration, as fluid communication enhances our ability to achieve your goals effectively.
We start by gathering as much content as possible, then proceed to design & develop & SEO Optimize. Once the site is around 80% complete, we work with you on the remainder 20% before publishing so it’s exactly what you want.
Scope & Prep
In this stage, In this phase of “Pending Content” we’ll require assets and copy such as general business information, logo, photos, links to videos, descriptions and/or list(s) of products/services, etc. We conduct a thorough audit of your existing content and areas for improvement or needs for additional content. This information lays the foundation for our Design and Development phase.
Design & Dev
During this phase, we engage in rapid and collaborative iterations, focusing on aspects such as flow, layouts, fonts, design, and direction. This ensures that the website is aligned with your vision and objectives to reduce revisions in the next phase. We’ll build the website to nearly 80% completion and work with you in the next phase to apply revisions.
Review & Revise
In this stage, we’ll share the website with you, and work on revising the website to ensure the website is exactly what you want and need before its published. This is the remaining 20% of the website project that will include 2 rounds of revisions (standard) with up to 20 tasks to complete per round.
Test & Publish
In the final stage, we launch your website to the public, run a final site audit report, make final improvements, and perform our on-page SEO work from our SEO Jumpstart service (included with all standard 3+ page websites).
Make It look good everywhere
Mobile Optimized & Responsive
Our websites are tested & ready to work across an array of devices & browsers.
Your website will adjust to any size screen, no pinch & zoom or sliding side to side. And your visitors won’t ever be displayed a non working website no matter the device.
Ready for google the day it's published
Only a handful of web designers and agency perform this step with their web designs. It’s a vital step that we don’t skip to lower our value.
SEO Optimizing our website designs is vital to the success of your website and are performed during the design & develop phase. We do this so that it doesn’t cost you visitors and more money down the road (you’ll thank us later!).
Tailor-Made Web Designs
Every Web Design Is Unique
We don’t copy and paste designs. Every web design is unique to you and your business.
What makes our web design service different compared to others?
We love working across various industries!
Think Ahead with Our Managed Wordpress Support
Once your website is published we’ll need to make sure everything stays up to date and works properly. With our Managed Wordpress Support you’ve got peace of mind knowing your website is secure and up to date.
Take A Look Through
Our Recent Projects
We Solve Real Problems
what Else can we do for you?
We're here to help you keep up with adding new pages, updating design, or nearly anything else!
Creating an SEO strategy right takes targeted competitive insight and very specific recommendations, beyond any SEO basics rule book.
Social Media Management
Our Social Media Marketing Services help your business grow brand awareness, relationships, and website traffic.